Heal your Roots
June 2nd – August 4th
every tuesday 6pm – 8pm CEST
In these challenging times we all get triggered and
old traumas and unresolved issues from the past
may pop up in unexpected ways and disturb and even shatter us deeply.
10 lessons of 2 hours each
In this course you will learn :
- How old patterns from our family of origin still influence us deeply
- How you can resolve them and live more happy and free
- What supports you in this process
- How you can let go
- How you can support yourself and your loved ones
- How you can create strong resources and use them
- We will do a family /systemic constellation in each session, so you get a deeper understanding.
- We will also do healing rituals, meditations, small structures to give you tools to use in your daily life.
- There will be space for questions and answers.
- Lifetime access of this course
a total of 10 lessons of 2 hours each
You will also receive some bonus materials.
What would participates learn/receive
Deeper understanding of family and systemic constellation work, basic understanding of trauma, easy to apply tools for daily life.
Who is it for
Everyone. Especially also for people working with people - therapists, people in any helping professions.
About the facilitator
Sakino Mathilde Sternberg
Sakino is a psychological psychotherapist with over 40 years experience in different fields of therapy, counselling and teaching.
Sakino is trained in Systemic Family Therapy (Satir), Primal Therapy, Sexuality Therapy, Client Centered Psychotherapy, Gestalt Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Depth Psychology, Encounter, Mindfulness and meditation, Family and Systemic Constellations, Trauma Therapy, Storytelling, Therapy with older people.
At present Sakino works in Berlin in her own clinic and internationally, at the Humaniversity in Holland, and in Israel.
Sakino’s main focus in her work and teachings are family and systemic constellations, trauma healing, storytelling and several mindfulness approaches.
She developed a therapy and training program of 1 ½ years, called ‘Heal your Roots’, which incorporates those approaches in a unique way.