Live Meditation Timings
Starts at 5.00 pm
Starts at 12.30 pm
Starts at 11.30 am
The New Moon in Aquarius marks the beginning of a new cycle. A perfect time to start the New Year on a fresh & conscious note. The sign of Aquarius represents friendship, brotherhood, group activities, social pursuits, group projects, trying something new, humanitarian efforts, or joining a group.
This is a time during which we should solve problems that require thinking “outside of the box.” Looking into the future with a new spin, a clear vision, frequently brainstorming and socialising, and focus on extending a friendly hand, receiving support, and expressing platonic love for those around us. It’s time to give our emotions and passions a “break”, as we develop more objectivity and some detachment from past haunts.
What are we planning for this day?
Osho Chakra Sound Meditation
This meditation uses sounds to open and harmonise the chakras or energy centres by bringing awareness to them. Leading to a deep, peaceful, inner silence either through making your own vocal sounds, or by just listening to the music and feeling the sounds within you.
The meditation can be done at any time of the day.
What to expect from this session?
- Get in touch with healing force of your sound/ breathing
- Clean the body from stuck energy
- Open up to a new perception of reality
- A deep cleansing on a cellular level
- A balancing of all the chakras
- A jump into here & now & silence
Please note the recording can be accessed for the next 30 days from the day of the session. This session is open for all genders.
What will the participants learn / receive (key benefits/takeaways) from this session?
- Learn to recognise and tap into energy centres in your body.
- Learn an effective way to turn back in a blissful way ( by using your voice) and access the silent space which is always there!
Is this for you?
- Are you in love with silence and are looking for a new meditation to guide you there?
- Would you like to regulate your nervous system by tapping into your body using a powerful tool you can always access, the sound?If you answered yes, then this is for you.
Flow of the event
- Introduction, explanation of the meditation technique and gentle breathing awareness work
- Stage 1: Practise
- Stage 2: Silence
- Closing phase, short guidance and open space for sharing, if requested
About the facilitator
Akal specialises in Tibetan pulsing healing, a system of healing through touch based on the power of the heart beat, transforming the darkness held in our nervous system into flowing energy and light.She arrived from Italy to Pune in 88 to meet her Master Osho. She sat blessed by his presence till 91 until he left his body.
On the day of Osho’s departure, working on the Heart centre, she encounters an ancient Tibetan Tantric Technique, Tibetan Pulsing Yoga and is deeply touched. During the following nine years she is fully involved in this, working closely with Sw. Shantam Dheeraj , a Teacher and Master who channelled the work and devoted his life.
She has developed a group for couples, the Kiss of the Dragon, lead group processes of Tibetan pulsing healing , the Waves, in Italy and assisted Sw. Shantam Dheeraj in his school as his personal translator in Bagni di Lucca. Two years after his death in 98 Akal left the energy work and moved to India again, settling in Goa.
A few months ago and after 22 years she felt the strong pull to start the work again. She is now giving sessions and leading events at major festivals both online and offline.