This masterclass will help you master emotional understanding. It will help you change the way you respond to emotions so that you are not consumed by them. And become a pure witness
- Let us journey from saying “I am this emotion” to instead believing that you are simply “Feeling this emotion” in this moment.
- In order to do this, we must first understand as to why are we so attached to these emotions? Are we attached to all the drama that comes with these emotions? Is there a way to break this pattern of attachment?
- Is there a way to handle these emotions without playing blame games, without numbing or bypassing them?
- Can we work with these emotions, taking full responsibility of them and transmute them into lessons that bring about integration and peace within our being?
What will you get out of this masterclass?
- Understand the ever-changing nature of emotions.
- Learn how to stop blaming your external circumstances for how you feel.
- Change the way you choose to respond to external events that shape your emotions.
- Learn to exercise the power of your choice of how and to what extent will these emotions affect you.
- How to navigate through emotions so as to maintain your equanimity at all times.
- Forge better relationships with yourself and the environment around you
- Reclaim your power on to a journey that is ‘Beyond Emotions’ and is taking you to a place of eternal bliss.
More about your guide
About Mohini Srishati
Mohini Srishati is a highly tantric and spiritual being. She is a versatile woman surfing in real life through different roles of being a mother, tantrica, business woman, evolution expert and a traveller. Her ability to relate is unconventional and open, in the most romantic and playful way. She is an avid learner and has spent time with many tantra teachers and is inspired by Osho, Goenka and Mooji. She is trained in tantra by Sarita among others.
Birthing a newborn is the most ecstatic feeling in the world, and to hold a precious soul in the crucible of your womb perhaps most orgasmic. Evolve Beings embodies the qualities of a newborn and her deeply seeded desire and passion for a community of the likeminded to explore and evolve.
I always wanted to experience the magic of spiritual path but couldn’t quite get the proper guidance to start. As life has its own way, I was diagnosed with depression and I knew I didn't want to live my life this way, hence, I wanted to fight it strongly. During these tough times, I came across this Tantra yoga and meditation retreat happening in Goa hosted by Mohini Srishati. Little did I know what Tantra is, the word ‘retreat’ was enough for me to dive into it. Super glad to have taken this retreat that came in exactly when I needed it the most. Special thanks to Mohini Srishati. The moment she walks in, the way her body moves, her voice, her hair, everything about her is magical and powerful and happy. I couldn’t have gotten the experience I got if it wasn't for her.Komal Pareek Mumbai
Meditation has never been my cup of tea until it was her voice and her way that took me to a different world of exploring myself, gaining my confidence back. It was an amazing acceptance that I have been waiting for.
This lady is the symbol of Courage, Boldness, Freedom, Strength, Love, Warmth, Smartness and Magic. She inspires me to be ME.
Thank you so much for everything.
More power to you!
The experience I had with Evolve beings was nothing short of surreal. After having followed them on Instagram for a long time, I finally got a chance to attend their Meditation in Goa. I experienced utmost peace and joy. I cannot possibly express my gratitude in words.
I also got a chance to attend their Sensuality session for girls. The experience made me go deep into my own self and provided a safe space to experience and express to the fullest. Enjoying the beauty of my own senses so deeply made me realise how distracted I had been before this. These few hours with myself and with the fellow ladies just magically brought me closer to my inner being. I loved how for a few hours, we dropped all that we had acquired from the outside world and just went within. It felt so light and liberating. Mohini's presence is reassuring and calming and her sense of purpose is so clear in all her workshops. Guys, please keep doing what you are doing. The world needs many more like you!
Words are less to express such experiences and one can only relate to this feeling after attending the workshops.
It's magical, it's beautiful.