What is freedom for you?
- Freedom for us is when one makes conscious choices in their life to move from ignorance to light.
- Freedom is when we can see and hold ourselves equally well in both our light and darkness. When we are able to strike a balance in our lives and are not drawn to addictions or aversions.
- When one can feel union between sex and spirit similar to a meeting between the earth and the sky. When one is flying high yet is rooted.
How does one embody such freedom? Well, it’s possible through the path of Tantra.
What have we planned for you for this day?
People have many wrong ideas about Tantra.
Tantra is a path to freedom. Sexual, emotional, and mental freedom.
Mohini’s session will throw light on what Tantra is (and is not) and how it can help one to truly liberate themselves.
There are many aspects of freedom- physical, mental, and emotional. In this workshop, Mohini will focus on sexual liberation.
What will you know at the end of the session?
- What does Sexual Liberation mean?
- How can one move his/her sexual energy not out of compulsion but just so to enjoy pleasure all over in their body?
How will it help you?
- You will learn how to move your sexual energy upwards
- You will get better acquainted with how to channelise your sexual energy
- You will learn how to experience pleasure without ejaculation
- You will learn on how to experience a union between sex and spirit
Tantra - the path to freedom
Flow of the event (90min)
- Introduction about Tantra and how it helps to embody sexual freedom
- Walkthrough the Meditation process, Intention setting
- Tantric Breathwork Practice to move the sexual energy upwards
- Grounding and sharing
- QnA to reflect on how Tantra supports one to find the Freedom to BE.
About the facilitator
FOUNDER AND HOST OF WONDER WOMAN FESTIVAL AND ‘EVOLVE BEINGS’, TANTRA & LIFE COACH, ENTREPRENEUR
Mohini Srishati is a highly tantric and spiritual being. She is a versatile woman surfing in real life through different roles of being a mother, tantrica, businesswoman, evolution expert and a traveller. Her ability to relate is unconventional and open, in the most romantic and playful way.
She is an avid learner and has spent time with many tantra teachers and is inspired by Osho, Goenka and Mooji. She is trained in tantra by Sarita among others.