Dive into a world where amazing sex is just around the corner and happiness is available to everyone! Join Laurie Handlers and Briana Cribeyer as they take you on a journey that will help you cultivate and channel your sexual energy.
- How to carry out practices in everyday life to cultivate and channel one’s sexual energy
- How to empower yourself through experience of pleasure and inner fulfilment
- How to reclaim your sexual power
This three-part course is for people who are just beginning to open up to their sexual curiosity and exploration. You will receive an inspiring overview of three different expressions of sexuality. More advanced participants also welcome!
Why should one take a course like this?
Many of us shiver or clam up at the mention of sex and sexuality. Sexuality is not the conversation for closed doors. Your sexuality plays an important role in your identity and sense of self. Thus, talking about sex is vital for our health and wellbeing. These conversations allow us to feel comfortable and confident about our personal sexual inclinations, accept and acknowledge our sexual desires.
Embracing one’s sexuality allows us to heal and become more whole and at peace with who we are. This is one of the important pieces of life’s puzzle that we need to fill in to enable one’s physical, emotional, and spiritual awakening.
Ins & Outs of Sex
Is this for you?
- Are you ready to commit to a journey of emotional, physical, and spiritual fulfilment?
- Do you want to find out more on what exactly tantra is and how can you use it to grow the connection with yourself?
- Do you want to learn about pleasure enhancers, toys, body anatomy and connect with your sexual power?
- Do you want to release the shame and stigma around your kink and sexual fantasies?
- Do you want to understand how to set healthy boundaries, so your body feels safe to explore?
Ins & Outs of Sex Curriculum
In the first part of the course, Laurie and Briana emphasize that pleasure is your birthright!
“What is Tantra?”, “How to have better orgasms?” As Laurie and Briana answer these questions in-depth, they will throw light on the benefits of weaving tantric practices into a relationship.
Do you want to learn about pleasure enhancers, sex toys, body anatomy and connect with your sexual power?
“Why use toys to enhance pleasure?” “Can vibrators create numbness?” And many such questions that have evaded us will be answered in the second part of this series.
In the final part of this series, Laurie and Briana dive deep into the world of kink to release the shame and stigma around it in everyday life. They answer questions like “What is BDSM?” “Why kink and what is it?” and “What are boundaries and why are they important during kink/BDSM scenes.
What will you get?
- A 3-part video instruction of 100 minutes each that will demystify the world of sexuality.
- Practices that will help you cultivate your sexuality that you can observe for your life.
- Through the practice of tantra an ability to forge a deeper connection with yourself, your body, and your emotions.
- 3 years access to the course.
More about your guide
About Laurie Handlers
Laurie is a Sex Educator, Author and Sex & Happiness Coach. She has a master’s degree in Education and a bachelor’s degree in Psychology and Sociology. Her career includes over thirty years as a corporate change consultant, individual empowerment coach and international seminar leader.
As a speaker and facilitator, she has taught transformational workshops since 1978 covering topics like how to heal the body, releasing past emotional trauma, stopping the aging process, and reducing stress. Author of #1 Amazon International Bestselling Book Sex & Happiness, Laurie Handlers teaches couples, single people, and coaches how to live a life of Sex & Happiness in person and online all over the world. Starring in three independent, award-winning films, Laurie Handlers also serves as a Lead Faculty member for ISTA.
More about your guide
About Briana Cribeyer
Briana is an author, intimacy and relationship coach, and founder of Sacred Sexuality Rising. She is a lead trainer for Intuitive Tantra, an apprentice facilitator for the International School of Temple Arts (ISTA), speaker and facilitator for The Ohio State University on the topic of sacred sexuality, and author of the upcoming book The Art of Receiving.
Briana’s coaching focuses on radical love and responsibility, to shift the trajectory of humans on the planet. For more information, visit www.brianacribeyer.com.