Kama the Path to Moksha
Online Paid Workshop
With Mohini Srishati and Alessandro Di Benedetto
Facing issues in your intimate life?
Feeling shame and guilt in connection to your own body or with sensuality?
Most see sexual energy simply as a physical act but it is much more than that. Sexual energy is about pleasure but more importantly, it is about self-acceptance & connecting with yourself and your partner on a spiritual and intimate level with authenticity.
Would you like to learn how to access your highest potential, success, inner power, growth, and deeper intimate connection with yourself and others? Would you like to access the art of love-making from the comfort of your home and uncover the challenges that stop you from reaching your topmost intimate potential?
Sex matters to us all. The approach of looking as sex as a means to reach super consciousness begins with an understanding of how important love is in our lives, while at the same time it acknowledges that the journey into love cannot exclude our innate biological energies.
Even then, for years, it has been the tendency of our religion, our societies in general to equate sex with sin and immorality. And that has taken up the form of glaring issues such as not being able to embrace one’s own body, sexuality and sense of self.
- Some of us are struggling to find a place of deep love and compassion for ourselves.
- Some are unable to accept the imperfections of their own body.
- Some look at sex as a task or even hate the act.
- Some come from a place of deep trauma and distrust and are unable to feel the safety in their own body during sex. This manifests as anxiety and issues in experiencing the act with ease and pleasure.
- Some find themselves moving from one toxic or causal relationship to the other, not quite sure as to why they can’t land love no matter what they do.
”Many women don’t know what orgasm is. Many men don’t know what total orgasm is. Many only receive a local orgasm. A Genital orgasm. It is confined to the genitals. Just like a small ripple in the genitals and finished. It is not like a possession. When the whole body moves into a whirlpool and you are lost in the abysss. For a few moments, time stops and the mind does not function. For a few moments you do not know you are. Then it is a total orgasmOsho
In this life we are presented with a clear choice: a repressed sexuality that leads to porn addiction, fear of intimacy, perversion, and a stunted humanity or a playful, respectful, and relaxed innocence that supports us in becoming fulfilled and whole, as nature intended.
Here is an invitation for you to join us into embracing a vision that celebrates sex as a fundamental gift from nature. Through or 3 day immersion we offer give you a glimpse into how orgasm is a gateway into experiencing timelessness, thoughtlessness, and pure awareness—biology’s way of pointing toward the consciousness that helps us to step into our true nature.
What is the meaning of Kama and Moksha?
Vatsyayana, the author of the ‘Kama Sutra,’ describes kama as happiness that is a phenomenon of the mind. The ‘Kama Sutra’ defines ‘kama’ as pleasure experienced by the senses while being in harmony with the mind and soul.
‘Moksha’, defined as liberation or freedom, is the state in which one’s true nature is remembered, detached from the limitations of a worldly existence. These two are not different but interconnected.
Is Kama the path to Moksha?
We often look at sex or sexual energy as something taboo. You can’t be too sexual or too less. You can’t talk about it openly. But what we need to understand is the act of sex is sacred. Our sexual energy is our creative powerhouse. We are all born out of sex. It is the source of all creation. The whole universe is mating every second and co-creating. And sex is not just about release or reproduction. Sex is natural, sex is orgasmic, sex is liberating. We need to learn how to channelize this sexual energy to transcend this energy into something more magical and creative.
One gets a true glimpse of Samadhi in a deep state of Orgasm. It is there where we experience timelessness, thoughtlessness, and pure awareness and ultimately our true state of being. A Freedom like no other.
Earth can be heaven if we just know how to bring love, meditation and sex together. In Tantra we plug love and meditation into sex to make it an extraordinary experience for us humans. What differentiates us humans from animals is also that we have that power to transcend this sexual energy into something much more than just a way of reproduction and recreation. But in order to transcend this energy into a path of true fulfillment we need to equip ourselves with the right knowledge and techniques. We need to learn about pleasure, bodies, eroticism and orgasm in a most unapologetic way. We need to believe that pleasure is our birthright!
The journey of Tantra starts when we start watching within.
In this retreat we will explore different Techniques to connect with our self, roots and sexual energy. We will see how we can consciously channelling this powerful energy within us and use it to improve our physical and spiritual journey
What are the key takeaways of doing this 4 part immersion?
With the help of this 4 part online workshop, you will be able to:
- Get answers to all those burning questions on orgasm, s*x and pleasure.
- Get better acquainted with techniques on how to channelize your sexual energy.
- Learn how to move your sexual energy upwards instead of focusing on release.
- Learn how to experience pleasure without ejaculation.
- Learn techniques on how to feel more empowered, fulfilled & ecstatically alive in and outside of the bedroom
- Step away from the social conditioning, sexual ignorance shame and move towards enlightening yourself on the deeper innate wisdom of your body.
- Move one step closer to being able to live your full ecstatic potential.
- Foster love, passion, intimacy and honesty in your connections.
- Heal past abuse and trauma in relationships
- Learn how to trust again and open your heart to love again
- Learn how to be able to feel safety in expressing your true authentic self.
What will you know at the end of this masterclass?
- What does Sexual Liberation mean?
- How can one move his/her sexual energy not out of compulsion but just so to enjoy pleasure all over in their body?
- You will learn on how to experience a union between sex and spirit
- An Introduction to Kama the Path to Moksha
- Osho Chakra Breathing Meditation
- Authentic Dance
- Kundalini shaking and dance celebration
- Connecting and moving energy from the Sex Center through breathwork
- Heart Meditation
- Shaking and Gibberish to release emotions and cleanse
- Breathwork session to come into present moment
- Conscious evocation of Senses
- Question and Answers Round – How to integrate the practices taught into your day to day life by yourself or with a partner to start realising the potential of channeling this sexual energy upwards.
About the facilitator
Tantrica, life coach & Sex educator
Mohini Srishati is the founder of www.evolvebeings.com which is an online educational platform for spiritual and Tantra programs. She is the creator of Wonder Women festival, which is an event hosted online/offline to ignite many women’s hearts and souls. She is a versatile woman surfing in real life through different roles of being a mother, tantrica, business woman, evolution expert and a traveller. Her ability to relate is unconventional and open, in the most romantic and playful way. She is an avid learner and has spent time with many tantra teachers and is inspired by Osho, Goenka and Mooji. She is a certified Tantra teacher from Tantra essence.
About the facilitator
Alessandro Di Benedetto
is a Holistic Trainer and therapist dedicated to the awakening of human consciousness.
In his teachings he combines years of experiences, continuous studies, training and practices.Driven by the passion for learning, exploring and self-development he has been traveling, working and studying around the globe for the past 9 years having the chance to work closely with humans from all walks of life. Facilitating workshops and retreats with both physical and spiritual practices.
He combines the spiritual teachings of Yoga – Tantra with breathwork practices, the art of Muay Thai, functional training and Cold therapy.
During his workshops he likes to use any input from the external world and the one within to stay present and fully aware of how different dynamics and energy affect our physical, energetic body and behaviours and how using different tools we can keep ourselves present and centred, staying fully present and allowing self-growth.
He believe that as humans we are able to do a lot more than we are taught, by embracing a conscious and healthy life-style, by rediscovering the importance of nature in our lives and using the great gifts that nature gave us
His aim is to inspire people by giving them the right tools to create their own reality and reach their higher potentials, creating a general strength and faith in humanity.
More details on : www.naturcura.com
”To attend the three day tantra workshop, organised and co-facilitated by mohini was a sheer ecstatic experience.....Right from the moment one entered the venue, there was a feeling of comfort and friendliness..the location of the venue, the vegetarian food and the peacefulness allowed me to cut off from the outside world immediately.....The flow of the sessions the intensity of energy and the love in the air made it possible for me to go deeper into meditative states with much more ease and comfort..the people participating felt like old family members and there was a bonding beyond the ordinary.- Shantanu, Kolkata
The tremendous openness and courage brought in by mohini and team encouraged us to be more in the flow and overcome our fears, it allowed us to look at deep hurts and traumas at core levels which otherwise is difficult to access...The space created and held by the team felt like a surreal setting outside the ordinary, where one had the opportunity to expand and enhance more...These three days was a great experience of life and went by like a breeze...full of fun, love and laughter. Along with new realisations and strengths. Thank you Mohini and team for making this possible.