The path of Tantra has tools & practicalities to bring spirituality into manifestation. Tantric practises can support & bring these lessons into daily life, relationships with others/ self.
Invoke Green Tara Energy and bring manifestations to your work, relationship and personal life through this training program…
- Your journey on this path of tantra does not have to be similar to anyone else’s.
- Become a certified Tantra coach/ healer with this training
- YOU can be a beginner in tantra or a coach, learning this program will help deepen connection to yourself & the principles of the feminine & masculine
- Learning through this program can empower you to transition into a life/ spiritual coach.
- You would be able to use these teachings in further helping your students or in your personal life.
- Through the Green Tara program we are creating a conscious community of women in leadership roles who would like to enlighten themselves & others. Who would like to lead as a role model, embody the teachings, and share with their local community/ world.
- You will be mentored till the very end. With an added benefit of access to our exclusive ecosystem/ community to support this journey.
- Along with an opportunity to teach via the evolvebeings platform online/ offline or offer counselling sessions. We are here to build a community of Evolutionary Women.
- Feel deeply, express fully and artistically offer your heart devotion in ecstatic communion with or without a lover.
- Transform past hurt, old wounds, self sabotaging patterns into reevaluations of profound love and deep trust.
- Creating a successful business and believing in your passion and dreams.
Slow down your nervous system, retrain your thoughts
What is the sacred feminine path ?
Tantra is about nourishing both feminine and masculine parts of yourself. This is why the traditional consort of Tantra is of Ardhnareshwar (half man and half woman). The spiritual or yogic path could be too masculine. As it’s mostly created by men and developed in ancient times in Gurukul. What is a Sacred feminine path ? What could be the spiritual meditation practices for women?
To awaken the sacred feminine path involves awakening the Shakti- the fundamental creative power of the universe. She is the joyful, dynamic, juicy, love-saturated quality of awakened consciousness.
Come join the truce of awakened women. Being in a woman’s body, we are nature and deeply connected with nature. Discover and heal your sacred feminine!
Drop from the mind and body to activate that inner medicine woman. Use your power to heal yourself from any kind of diseases and sickness.
Introduction and Invoking Green Tara Mantra
Power of heart
Healing from any heart aches, breaks, rejections, insecurity to feel at home. To be connected with your source of love. Bringing self love, contentment and peace.
Fluidity of emotions
Feeling and expression. Healthy expression and communication is important in any relationship. Learning about our emotional self and intelligence.
Fire and water
Understanding sexuality and sensuality. Power of your sexual energy to create. Conditioning, guilt , ignorance to power, love and creativity. The Eros, understanding the sexual shadows, becoming free to be open and how to be that multi orgasmic woman.
Opening womb, understand and connecting with the moon cycle
Ancestral healing, connecting with the inner child healing
What Practices Would You Learn
- Green Tara Rituals and Invocations
- Classical and Neo tantra practises
- Sensual Somatic Work
- Movement as Meditation Practise
- Tantric Massage and Ritual
- Embodied Sacred sexual practices
- Yoni Healing Practises
- Womb Healing Practises
- Cultivating self-love
- Understanding Polarity and chord cutting rituals
- The Art of Everyday Ritual and its importance
- Everyday Meditation Practises to heal
- Trauma Informed Practises
- Mudras and its importance
Tara, also known by the name of Dolma, is thought to be a Buddha of compassion and action, a protector who comes to our aid to relieve us of physical, emotional and spiritual suffering. She has 21 forms each of them has a different colour and spiritual attribute. Green Tara is depicted as a compassionate being ready to step down from her lotus throne to offer comfort and protection from all of the sufferings we experience in this world/ in our life. Shown in a poster of ease and readiness for action. While her left leg is folded in the contemplative position, her light leg is outstretched, ready to spring into action. Green Tara’s left hand is in the refuge -granting mudra, her right hand makes the boon gesture. In her hands she also holds closed blue lotuses which symbolise purity and power. This in depth training will be an introduction to connecting with your heart space as a woman, deeply into that intuitive wisdom. Bring Green Tara into your life she will protect and bring abundance into one’s life.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
She believes everything is love. Every bit of this existence, this universe, this Cosmos, this life and this world, every bit of it is made up of love. Love is the universal energy that has created us, that is flowing through us, it is what is holding and binding everything together. Our bodies, our like containers, each vessel is made up of a very unique insight but all have only one role to experience love an it’s magic, to blossom more, to enjoy more, to live in communion with the divine. Kaulike strongly believes that women are born with Shakti ingrained in them right from their birth. They just have to recognize their immense power and then see the magic around them unfold every day of their lives.
Kaulike found herself dipping deeply into the world of Baul Mysticism.
The word baul means a madman. But it is a misnomer; it means someone who is free, someone who is enlightened. Kaulike believes that when one comes to the baul path, they are in total space of surrender, because they become innocent like a child. You do not judge anything or anyone. Because you completely trust in the existence as a Divine Mother as a Divine Shakti.
Baul Mysticism is deeply connected to the roots of Tantra as well. Because it is all about opening up your body through celebrations in music and dance. In Baul Mysticism we focus on singing and opening up the fifth chakra, the most mystical one. And when you open up that chakra you become a free flowing and a joyous person in touch with their true essence.
Both Baul Mysticism and Path of Tantra help us to establish the connection between the small self, and the divine self. It helps us to understand that we are not separate from the whole universe.