What brings us closer to our heart?
Love, pain, meditation, feelings.
What’s your answer?
Can you embrace love and pain in life to let your heart crack open?
Can you connect to your feelings over-thinking?
Can you distinguish the difference between your feelings and thinking? And operate in integration of head and heart in your life and actions you take?
What draws us away from the heart?
A race to be somewhere or be someone, fear of losing, fear of being not enough, our ego. Yes, the familiar miscreants.
- Take a pause and reflect. Are we required to give our energy to these emotions that disconnect us from our own inner-voice?
- How can we live grounded in our own inner-being, not giving away our energy to the distractions and materialism of an unconscious paradigm?
This Free Masterclass by Mohini Srishati will help you answer this and pave the way for you to integrate it in your life as a way of being.
What are the key take-aways from this free masterclass?
- A deeper understanding of what really makes us listen to our inner-voice, to our heart.
- An understanding of the three centres head, heart and gut through which we operate in our life
- What is the role of these 3 centres in helping us connect with ourselves and the outside world?
- What happens when we give more attention to our head centre viz a viz the heart and gut centre?
- How can we give precedence to operating from the heart and gut centre?
- How can we identify/introspect if we are thinking or feeling mode?
- How can we course correct if we get too caught up in the mind?
- How can we build and realise our connections with nature, animals, others and self?
- What happens when we operate from the heart space and why is it so important to do so?
- How to find more fulfilment and content in life?
- How to connect with our feelings and emotions which might not be the same thing as listening or expressing.
Is this for you?
Find out by first answering the question: Why is it important to listen and connect with our heart and have an alignment between the head and heart in life? To live life in harmony with self and others?
When you live from your heart and not your mind:
- You feel at peace, at ease, and in control of yourself.
- You can operate from a space of deep inner knowing, you feel more grounded.
- You lead with love. You learn how to care for yourself and love yourself.
- You relax because you know that everything is going to be okay.
- Living from the heart coaxes your body back into balance
- You feel more contented and fulfilled in life
Flow of the session
- Presentation and Discussion on the topic in question
- Meditation Practice (45 minutes) – oriented towards grounding, opening up of the heart through visualisation practice, connection to nature and with one’s inner knowing
About the facilitator
Tantrica, Life coach, Educator & Entrepreneur
Mohini Srishati is the founder www.evolvebeings.com which is an online educational platform for spiritual and Tantra programs. She is the creator of Wonder Women festival, which is an event hosted online/offline to ignite many women’s hearts and souls. She is a tantric and spiritual being and finds her life purpose in sharing her embodied experiences with others on the path. She is a versatile woman surfing in real life through different roles of being a mother, tantrica, business woman, evolution expert and a traveller. Her ability to relate is unconventional and open, in the most romantic and playful way. She is an avid learner and has spent time with many tantra teachers and is inspired by Osho, Goenka and Mooji. She is a certified Tantra teacher from Tantra essence.
This festival will be inspired from the Shamanic, Tantra and meditation practices to break through our patterns of life and realize our true soul calling.
In today’s sensual and materialistic era Tantra is the only evolved spiritual discipline that uses our senses and desires to achieve the goal of liberation. So we need to drop and heal that shame and guilt to start celebrating and enjoying our bodies to derive joy and wellbeing.
After many years of following the spiritual path whilst simultaneously being involved in the business world, creating and successfully running a company, Srishati started envisioning practically bringing the two worlds together. The purpose all along was to bridge the seemingly big gap between the corporate and spiritual world and be a positive force in creating more unity and less separation. She aimed to make spiritual teachings more accessible and easier digestible for people looking to evolve or expand in life.
I always wanted to experience the magic of spiritual path but couldn’t quite get the proper guidance to start. As life has its own way, I was diagnosed with depression and I knew I didn't want to live my life this way, hence, I wanted to fight it strongly. During these tough times, I came across this Tantra yoga and meditation retreat happening in Goa hosted by Mohini Srishati. Little did I know what Tantra is, the word ‘retreat’ was enough for me to dive into it. Super glad to have taken this retreat that came in exactly when I needed it the most. Special thanks to Mohini Srishati. The moment she walks in, the way her body moves, her voice, her hair, everything about her is magical and powerful and happy. I couldn’t have gotten the experience I got if it wasn't for her.Komal PareekMumbai
Meditation has never been my cup of tea until it was her voice and her way that took me to a different world of exploring myself, gaining my confidence back. It was an amazing acceptance that I have been waiting for.
This lady is the symbol of Courage, Boldness, Freedom, Strength, Love, Warmth, Smartness and Magic. She inspires me to be ME.
Thank you so much for everything.
More power to you!
The experience I had with Evolve beings was nothing short of surreal. After having followed them on Instagram for a long time, I finally got a chance to attend their Meditation in Goa. I experienced utmost peace and joy. I cannot possibly express my gratitude in words.
I also got a chance to attend their Sensuality session for girls. The experience made me go deep into my own self and provided a safe space to experience and express to the fullest. Enjoying the beauty of my own senses so deeply made me realise how distracted I had been before this. These few hours with myself and with the fellow ladies just magically brought me closer to my inner being. I loved how for a few hours, we dropped all that we had acquired from the outside world and just went within. It felt so light and liberating. Mohini's presence is reassuring and calming and her sense of purpose is so clear in all her workshops. Guys, please keep doing what you are doing. The world needs many more like you!
Words are less to express such experiences and one can only relate to this feeling after attending the workshops.
It's magical, it's beautiful.